"The human heart has hidden treasures,
In secret kept, in silence sealed.
The thoughts, the hopes, the dreams, the pleasures,
Whose charms were broken if revealed."


Saturday, February 24, 2007



I cant see the previous entry... even after refreshing the page a million and one times.

hack that. no one is updating, so I shall provide the entertainment. or at least just something to read.
Songs are on their way in... but dont count on me to be a nice soul.

Just some thoughts..
If a person really wanted to give/tell you something, they would, wouldnt they? Why the hesitation? why the question(s)?

haha, my reply is silence. and i'll probably ignore you, so keep the offence.

ok, I'll update another time. I'm late.
haha, I cant be bothered about CNY, and hack those angpows.

"... That inevitable point in the relationship when things you love about the person become huge liabilities."


Posted at 20:33






:. Me .:

Zy




** Escape **


LASS
ADEJJMNPPS
S
EZ
RC


Message




-Archives-

-It's history-